Rabu, 29 April 2009

North India Highlights


After a long holiday in North India, I thought of to captivate its beauty in words and present before you, the real essence of travel package. Worthy to write that the aura encircling each and every corner seems to open their arms and indicates a warm welcome to me and my fellow-beings. The ancient monuments, the sun-baked deserts and the semi-arid sea-beaches are the gem to its scenic crown. Words seems less, when describing about the cultural custom and religious tradition, dominating the region. But now that, I am set to share every moment of my trip, I would like to thanks the online travel portals, that help me understand the broad spectrum of traveling to North India. Lets not play with words and come down to the aesthetic beauty of North India 

North India encompasses the a number of attractive states like Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Jammu and Kashmir and others. All this states are doted with endless beauty of developed plains and historic buildings, religious shrines and adventure peaks; soothing hill-station and wild webs. My smart planning of categorizing the tour programme results fruitful with a crispy tour highlights below. 

Cultural Tour 

Call it a Cultural tour or a luxury tour, the vacation jitters with the interesting political history of ancient India. Red Fort( Delhi), Qutub Minar( Delhi), Mehrangarh Fort(Jaisalmer), speaks of the bygone Mughal dynasty, while, the royal palace like the Umaid Bhavan Palace( Jodhpur), City Palace (Jaipur and Udaipur) still fuses the archaic style of Raja- Maharajas. Taj Mahal in Agra express the live long love tales of Shah Jahan and his wife Momtaj. Well, my traveling via Palace on Wheels boarding from Delhi and bypassing the routes to the different district in Rajasthan was awesome. Other then having a comfy stay in the train, I got the chance to have a came safari and note the various cultural programmes in Rajasthan. An arrangement of traditional cuisines with Ghoomar folk song in the Chowki Dani was full of entertainment. 

Spiritual Tour 

My search for the peace of mind ends up with the Char Dham Yatra(Badrinath, Dwarka, Puri and Ramashwaram). I too had a visit to the Dargah Sharif and Digambara in Ajmer(Rajasthan). My spiritual tour to North India would not result successful if I would have failed to step into the getaway to divine shrine- Khajuraho. Other then spraying the holy water at Varaha temple, Nandi temple, Ghantai Temple, my eyes went stunned with the stone carved architecture blend with modernity. While I was getting around the religious town of Haridwar, Ujjain and Nasik, my mind uttered a plan to re-visit the places during the Kumbha Mela is celebrated once every 3 years, here. 

Wild Life Tour 

How could I miss a walk towards the dense forest in Corbett National Park (275 km from Delhi) and also towards the tiger reserve in Pench (Madhya Pradesh), Sariksa and Ranthambore (Rajasthan) Bandhavgarh (Umaria) is a natural hub for White Tigers and as such me and my guide was wandering across to have a wild view. I then decided too have a boat ride in the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary and great to say that I have clicked some pictures of exotic bird species. 

Adventure Tour 

With an array of lofty mountains in Himachal Pradesh, North India is a land of adventure. Being an enthusiast traveler, it was quite impossible for me to avoid the sport activities in Shimla, Kufri, Leh and Ladak. Hiking in Kufri to reach the Mahasu peak and skiing in the mountain glaciers of Sarchu is one of the best moment of my adventure tour to North India. I have also participated in adventure sports like River Rafting, mountain cycling (Kangra and Bilaspur)and Yak Safaris. Heli-Skiing in Uttrakhand and snow-capped mountain near Manali was also adventurous. 

Hill-Station Tour 

North India is blessed with a number of exotic hill-stations, embellished with greenery, lakes and view points. After enjoying the different themes of traveling to North India, my travel catalog closes with finding myself in the hillocks of Shimla, Srinagar, Dalhousie, Nainital and Mount Abu. Where the flow of mighty river Chenab and Ravi (Dalhousie) and the silver Chadwick falls(Shimla) had satisfied the quench of my heart, the romantic boat ride in Naini and Dal Lake has relaxed my mind, too. The hilly places are also dotted with religious shrines and a visit into their doorway makes a worthy hill-station tour.

0 komentar: